Sydney's first-class Eurasian showgirl
Beat: To apply makeup well; She served a sick winged liner & a sickening contour. That face was beat!
Charlamaine is one of Sydney's most sought after miming drag queens. They don't get any prettier than her! She's a multi-talented performer, hostess, drag queen & showgirl. She draws her inspiration from the likes of Janet Jackson, Donna Summer, David Bowie & Eartha Kitt.
Charlamaine has performed at & hosted:
- Arq Nightclub, Darlinghurst
- Drag Bingo
- Midnight Shift, Darlinghurst
- Padstow RSL Club
- Showtime at Richard's On The Park, Canley Vale
- Stonewall Hotel, Darlinghurst
- The Prince Hotel, Kirrawee
- The Scary Canary